Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Dentists









No Museum of Music in Medway would be considered well-stocked without a specimen of The Dentists (in fact the Curator would be shot over his cocoa) so here they are in their "You And Your Bloody Oranges" era.
L to R...Ian Smith(drums) Bob Collins(guitar) Mick Murphy(vocals/guitar) Mark Matthews(bass)
There's not a lot I can tell you about this gloriously psychedelic band that's not already been said....so here's a Dentist joke:
A dentist married a manicurist...they've been fighting tooth and nail ever since.
(I'll get my coat)

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Clinicas dentales Lixdent

    ReplyDelete